Mechanical Erection Division
Under its experience and held certificates, SBB ENERGY S.A. offers a rich package of services in scope of renovations, repairs and retrofits of a wide range of power and industrial equipment:
- Steam and water boilers, fired with any type of fuel in scope of the pressure part, burner system, auxiliary equipment
- Flue Gas Desulphurization Plants in scope of tanks, absorbers, ductwork, structures and any associated equipment together with insulation and anticorrosion coating
- Flue Gas Denitrification Plants in the boiler associated scope, as well as auxiliary equipment
- Biomass preparation systems in scope of end-to-end designing, supply and erection
- Systems for biomass co-firing for pulverized fuel fired boilers and stoker boilers
- Steam, water, oil pipework together with regeneration of fittings, monitoring and adjustment of hangers/supports, replacement of insulation
- Electrostatic precipitators and bag filters
- Systems and tanks for chemical and petrochemical industry
- Heat treatment of pipework during and after welding processes
- Temporary systems for special processes, like acid cleaning, blowing and boiler refractory lining curing/dry-out, performed for own needs and for external clients
- Supply of complete elements of temporary systems together with fittings, valves and exhaust silencers of own design
- Prefabrication of pipework/ductwork elements in compliance with Polish standards, as well as DIN and ASME standards
- Construction of industrial shops in scope of designing, supply and erection on a turnkey basis
Such a wide spectrum of provided services is possible thanks to the qualified and experienced management staff, as well as the trained and skilled personnel.
The pillar of the division comprises Site Managers, Project Managers, Work Managers and Erection Foremen, in a number of 30 people, together with 110 fitters, team leaders and welders, are able to accomplish the most challenging tasks.
In addition, Remak-Rozruch has a developed Welding Department, as well as QC Department. The role of the latter is a constant control and monitoring of the proper level of services provided. Both Management Staff and the majority of lower level personnel can communicate in English and German, which allows to provide services in EU countries.
In order to ensure smooth and prompt execution of tasks through numerous investments, the company has been equipped with high class devices and equipment.
- Mobile crane type Demag AC 40
- Tractor units with platforms to transport oversize cargo
- Forklift and platform trucks
- Hydraulic power equipment for vertical handling of heavy loads
- Welding equipment and equipment for heat treatment
- Mechanical and manual lifting devices for vertical and horizontal transport
- Other equipment and electric tools required for a proper protection of works