Final Acceptance of the project stage “Reduction of NOx emissions below 150 mg/Nm3 on units 1, 2, 4 at PGE Opole Power Plant”.
We are pleased to announce the Final Acceptance of the project stage as part of the investment task entitled “Reduction of NOx emissions below 150 mg/Nm3 on units 1, 2, 4 at PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna S.A. Opole Power Plant”.
The stage of the project included the modernization of the flue gas denitrification installation on unit 2
in order to reduce the value of NOx emissions from the current level of 200 mg/Nm3 to a level below
150 mg/Nm3, in order to meet the new emission requirements included in the BAT conclusion, and to ensure further operation of the K2 boiler.
The scope of the performed works included:
- Installation of new deNOx injectors
- Installation of transport air
- Installation of urea injection and rinsing water
- Installation of compressed protective air
- I&C compressed air installation
- Modernization of the pressure part (superheater)
- Modernization of the furnace part (secondary air nozzles)
- Inactivation of the biomass burner installation
- Installation of additional measurement of ammonia slip in the flue gas
- Protection of the boiler membrane walls with an anti-corrosion coating
- The construction part
- The electrical and I&C part
- Changes to the DCS system
In addition the task provided the implementation of comprehensive design, assembly
and commissioning works, including:
- Design documentation based on SBB ENERGY technology
- Deliveries of materials and devices
- Assembly works in all industries
- Performing comprehensive commissioning and optimization
Congratulations to all involved in the implementation and coordination of the project.