SBB ENERGY SA has its own source of renewable energy
We are pleased to announce that SBB ENERGY SA has its own source of renewable energy.
Two photovoltaic installations with a total power of 49.9 kWp have been installed on the roof of the SBB ENERGY SA office building in Gliwice. It consists of 105 photovoltaic panels with power optimizers ensuring maximum yield from the production of electricity for individual panels.
The supplier of components and the contractor of assembly works was Nova Energy from Siechnice near Wrocław.
What are the benefits of a new installation?
- We use the energy obtained from the sun on an ongoing basis, and the surplus produced is sent via two-way meters to the distribution network.
- We reduce the consumption of energy from the transmission grid in favor of renewable energy.
- We contribute to the reduction of emissions to the atmosphere of harmful substances generated in the combustion of solid fuels.
- When commissioning a modern installation, we use renewable energy sources and we are environmentally friendly.
We monitor the power obtained and the electricity production of the PV system. Thanks to this, we have full supervision over the correct operation of our installation.
Our installation in numbers:
- 49.55MWh of annual electricity production,
- the equivalent of 1759 trees planted,
- 38.3 tonnes of CO2 reduction per year, as this is what a carbon energy source would emit