Chemical Lab performs testing and analyses in the following scope:
- Analyses of boiler deposits - solubility, qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Analysis of corrosion wastage of equipment structural material in pickling baths.
- Testing the effectiveness of corrosion inhibitors.
- Analysis of water and steam in the water and steam cycle of power generating boilers and units (it is possible to perform on-site analyses).
- Ash analysis.
- Analysis of ionite properties.
- Analysis of chemicals for water correction.
- Analysis of solid and liquid products of flue gas desulphurization process.
- The lab develops procedures for acid treatment and chemical cleaning of power equipment pressure parts in compliance with requirements and under the approval of UDT (Office of Technical Inspection).